Are you looking for a cocktail based on a really good wine? Today we offer you the following ideas for the upcoming season. We hope you’ll enjoy them all!
- Coke: If you love red wine but want to take a different drink to escape the routine, try adding an equal portion of coke. This cocktail is called Kalimotxo. Complete the preparation with some ice and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Sparkling water: Mixing 1 part of sparkling water and 2 parts of chilled wine you’ll get an ideal cocktail to fresh up your evening. Complete with a slice of lemon and ice.
- Fruit and brandy: Another way to give it a twist is to mix 4 cups of wine with 1 or 2 cups of chopped fruit into small cubes, 2 tablespoons of brandy, 2 tablespoons of syrup and some soda.
- Pineapple slices: Whether white, rosé, sparkling or red, adding a few slices of pineapple to the edges of the glasses always adds sweetness to your drink give it an attractive presentation.
- Cantaloupe: Add some cantaloupe cut into small cubes to any white or rose wine, garnish your glass with a slice of lemon and sprinkle some fresh mint before serving.
- Lemonade: To transform a boring white wine into a delicious cocktail, mix equal parts of lemonade with white wine. Finish with some crushed ice and sparkling water.
- Nectar:That’s how you improvise a Bellini: Add a splash of fruit nectar to your wine. If you are out of champagne or sparkling wine, just add sparkling water.
- Granita: And for a quick and easy liquor dessert while serving it as a cocktail in the hot afternoons, mix 1 cup of wine and 2 tablespoons syrup. Right out of the refrigerator you will have a very tasteful beverage.
Pétalos del Bierzo 2014: a red wine Bierzo based on Alicante Bouchet and Mencía of 2014 and with an alcohol proof of 14º.
Remelluri Reserva 2007: a red wine Rioja based on Tempranillo and Graciano of 2007 and has a volume of alcohol of 13.5º