Tenuta San Guido (Bolgheri Sassicaia)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Sassicaia
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2010 Other vintages
- Tenuta San Guido
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Sassicaia 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta San Guido
Sassicaia 2010 (Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Sassicaia 2010 has an intense ruby color, concentrated and deep.
- Nose: the elegant aroma is complex with notes of red fruits. Harmoniously integrated classic herbaceous odor, perfumes typically undergrowth or more precisely Mediterranean stain, to various perfumes tertiary typical of aging.
- Taste: The flavor is powerful, concentrated and has great depth with sweet and balanced tannins. The palate is rich and dense, yet harmonious and elegant. The wine has a long finish with a decisive organoleptic depth and structure of polyphenols which ensures extraordinary longevity of this wine.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Bolgheri
VINEYARD: Tenuta San Guido
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon.
PAIRING: With intense flavors such as hunting products, in particular, roast pigeon, decisive flavor cheeses.
Tenuta San Guido
Tenuta San Guido is named after the Saint Guido della Gherardesca who lived during the XI century. Tenuta San Guido cultivates fruit from several plots scattered around Bolgheri extending 75 hectares. The grape variety distribution of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc. The...
Buy Tenuta San Guido Wine:
Highlighted review about Sassicaia 2010
Posted on 22/10/15 at 05.04
More reviews about Sassicaia 2010
Posted on 06/10/15 at 11.37
- View: carmine, moderately bright.
- Nose: very aromatic, currant, dried berries, cocoa beans, and wood accents.
- Mouth: full-bodied, intense but very polished...
Posted on 09/06/15 at 23.02
A beautiful vivid colour. Nice smell like nuts. It is a fleshy wine from Marchesi Incisa Sassicaia Tenuta S.Guido.
Posted on 30/03/15 at 16.34
Posted on 15/08/13 at 04.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sassicaia 2013
Reviews about Sassicaia 2008
Reviews about Sassicaia 2007
Reviews about Sassicaia 2016
Reviews about Sassicaia 2014
Cherry colour, high layer. Scent of violets and liquorice. Balanced in the mouth.