Tenuta San Guido (Bolgheri Sassicaia)
Tenuta San Guido produces the Sassicaia 2011 (£201.95), a red wine from Bolgheri Sassicaia that is based on 2011 cabernet franc and cabernet sauvignon and presents an alcohol content of 13.5%. Food like monkfish and lamb is an ideal match for this wine red. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Uvinum users while renowned wine experts rate it as follows: robert parker: 94 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · Sassicaia 2011
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Tenuta San Guido
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Sassicaia 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tenuta San Guido
Sassicaia 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc)
TASTING NOTES OF Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia 2011:
- View: ruby intense, concentrated and deep.
- Nose: Complex aroma, notes of red fruit and very elegant.
- Mouth: deep, sweet and balanced tannins on the palate, rich and dense, yet harmonious and elegant.
APPELLATION: Bolgheri Sassicaia.
GRAPES: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc.
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 °C
Tenuta San Guido
Tenuta San Guido is named after the Saint Guido della Gherardesca who lived during the XI century. Tenuta San Guido cultivates fruit from several plots scattered around Bolgheri extending 75 hectares. The grape variety distribution of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc. The...
Buy Tenuta San Guido Wine:
Highlighted review about Sassicaia 2011
More reviews about Sassicaia 2011
Posted on 31/12/16 at 05.40
Posted on 16/08/16 at 17.39
TASTING NOTES OF Tenuta San Guido Bolgheri Sassicaia 2011:
- View: intense ruby.
- Nose: concentrated and deep. complex aroma, notes of red fruit and very elegant.
- Mouth: powerful,...
Posted on 02/09/14 at 10.09
- View: Sassicaia 2011 present a deep, dense and concentrated ruby red
- Nose: wonderful aromas of rosemary and currants
- Boca displays elegance, wild berries and herbs, lively...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sassicaia 2013
Reviews about Sassicaia 2008
Reviews about Sassicaia 2007
Reviews about Sassicaia 2014
I accompanied the 2014 with steamed vegetables. I was lucky enough to try it with a client. Cherry colour, high layer. Scent of violets and liquorice. Balanced in the mouth.read complete