Product not available in United States
If you liked Blanton's The Original, you may also enjoy...
Description · Blanton's
Blanton's The Original
Blanton's Original is the flagship bourbon of the range because it is the first bourbon being bottled barrel by barrel ie single barrel in 1984. Thanks to The Original bourbons that may be sign of quality .
TASTING NOTES OF Blanton's The Original Single Barrel:
- Color: reddish amber.
- Flavour: a spicy aroma of dried citrus peel and orange with a hint of caramel and vanilla.
- Taste: full and soft, marked by a mixture of burnt sugar, caramel, orange, and nails. Final: balanced with vanilla, honey and citrus.
COUNTRY: United States.
Buy Blanton's Spirits:
Highlighted review about Blanton's The Original
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Nose: Consistent, delicate. Cereals, spices (pepper, groove), and citrus fruits (orange).
- Palate: Full, creamy. The raised vanilla of caramel notes. Ripe fruits and heady flowers. Soft spices.
- Finish: Long and spiced (clove). Notes of star anise and mentholated...
More reviews about Blanton's The Original
Posted on 18/11/15 at 13.34
Blanton's Single Barrel
Posted on 31/08/15 at 10.08
Posted on 10/01/18 at 09.08
- Colour: Reddish Amber
- Scent: Citrus and orange dry skin, with hints of caramel and vanilla.
- Taste: Smooth, caramel, toffee, orange and cloves. Final off but well...