The Bulleit Distilling (Bourbon)
It's The Bulleit Distilling who produces the Bulleit Bourbon (£19.31), a bourbon from United States with an alcoholic strength of 45%. Uvinum users evaluate this bourbon with 4,1 out of 5 points.
If you liked Bulleit Bourbon, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Bulleit Distilling
- Color: Bulleit Bourbon has an amber color.
- Smell: Aroma of rye.
- Taste: bold and spicy character with distinctive soft, clean finish.
ALCOHOL: 45% Vol
COUNTRY: United States
The Bulleit Distilling
Buy The Bulleit Distilling Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bulleit Bourbon
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The new 45% bottling. - Colour: Deep amber. - Nose: Creamy vanilla, pickling spices and buttery pralines. - Taste: A delicate, silky entry leads to a full body of honeyed grain, vanilla bean and pralines. - Finish: Finishes long with rich, fruity caramel and peppery spice. - Bulleit Bourbon is...read complete
More reviews about Bulleit Bourbon
Posted on 04/08/15 at 09.04
45% a bit stonger than normall whisky , still tastyread complete
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey Contents: 0.7 liter 40% vol. With dye A powerful Bourbon, made from corn, rye and barley malt. Aromas of apples, orange peel, vanilla and some honey.read complete
Posted on 12/02/15 at 10.26
- Color: Bulleit Bourbon is rust color.
- Smell: The nose is dense aromas of sandalwood, vanilla toffee fade, clay and hot spices.
- Mouth: In mouth with a half-full, glossy body...
Posted on 23/11/12 at 05.07
Bulleit Bourbon was awesome
Posted on 17/08/17 at 05.18
Bulleit Bourbon is the story of the death and resurrection of a whiskey, bourbon created in the 1800s and recently recovered more than three decades.
The distillery Bulleit Distilling Company has...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Amber across color, with soft spicy flavor and aromas of sweet oak. Mouthfeel is soft, with tones of maple, oak and nutmeg. The finish is long, dry and satin with light caramel...read complete