Jim Beam (Bourbon)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Jim Beam, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jim Beam
- Color: Light amber
- Smell: Sweet, with soft notes of vanilla and cut the hay, a touch of fresh corn fields and a little sweet cereal, as the fields of Kentucky bluegrass.
- Taste: Good body with notes of toasted oak and all the necessary notes of vanilla cream and Spanish, a little pepper and a note of acetone. The finish is toasty oak sweetness and resin.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
COUNTRY: United States
The reason Jim Beam ® Bourbon is the world’s #1 Kentucky bourbon is because we’ve been at it for over 200 years. Seven generations of Beams have kept our secret bourbon-making process alive, while battling the wilds of Kentucky, the Great Depression, two wars, and a pesky little thing called...
Buy Jim Beam Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jim Beam
More reviews about Jim Beam
Posted on 26/08/16 at 09.07
Posted on 22/07/13 at 12.31
Posted on 24/11/17 at 09.48
- Color: Whisky Jim Beam White Label has a light amber colour.
- Smell: Sweet, with soft notes of vanilla and cut hay, a touch of fresh maize fields and some cereal sweetness, as...
Posted on 24/04/14 at 11.30
- Color: Jim Beam shows a light amber color.
- Smell: Aroma of vanilla and oak spice notes.
- Taste: mellow with notes of corn. Aftertaste: Sweet and persistent
Posted on 03/01/13 at 05.06