Searching for bourbon on Uvinum you might discover, for example Jim Beam with unbeatable offers and buy it online, safely and with all the guarantees. Stop thinking about it and bring a Bourbon Jim Beam with you right now with a outstanding VFM from only £17.58.
“- Whisky Malt Old Pulteney Noss Head Bourbon Cask has golden amber colour
- Slightly spicy on the nose with floral hints and traces of citrus fruits
- Sweet and spicy with hints of coconut, lemons and oranges; well-balanced, full bodied with a long-lasting finish
- Alcohol Grade: 46%
- A little...”read
“- Golden amber with bronze highlights
- Sweet, spicy with hints of green apples, raisins and chocolate
- Sweet and full-bodied with notes of honey, chocolate and oranges; rich an spicy with a long-lasting finish
- Alcohol Grade: 46%
- A little of History:
- Featuring a coral red label and tube,...”read
“American as apple pie and a testament to quality, tradition and passion, Jim Beam is the best-selling brand of Bourbon in the world. Seven generations of craftsmanship go into every bottle, along with corn, rye, barley malt, water, time and pride. Jim Beam is the flagship product of the Jim Beam...”read
“Jim Beam has 210 years of history and is considered the best-selling bourbon in the world . It is traditionally produced under the same care and delicate ancient process that dates back to 1788, when Jacob Beam, great-grandfather of the legendary Jim Beam , started producing an amber whiskey,...”read
“Maker's Mark is the first Premium bourbon, lots of less than 19 barrels are produced. A white oak barrels used once, they are rotated to ensure aging in the same way. red winter wheat is used, instead of the traditional rye, bitter. The wheat is ground, rather than crushed. Instead of a pressure...”read
“The bourbon whiskey Four Roses, also known as Four Roses or Four Roses Yellow Yellow Label is an American whiskey made in the US state of Kentucky since 1888 . The Four Roses bourbon is smooth and long whiskey, with an alcohol content of 40%, which has received throughout its history several...”read
“Southern Comfort is a US-based liquor rectified alcohol with fruit, spices and flavors of whiskey. Southern ComfortSouthern Comfort tasting note is amber. Nose smell of punch. Dominated by citrus notes of lime and fruity. Sweetness low thanks to the contrast of alcohol and citrus notes...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Blanton Bourbon Special Reserve:
- Colour: light amber.
- Flavour: dry citrus, raisins, soft vanilla, spices
- Taste: sweet with citrus, marked by honey and soft vanilla.
PRODUCER: Blanton's Distilling Company
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Mixing...”read
“Four Roses Single Barrel is a premium bourbon Four Roses Distillery produced by US . Note Four Roses Single BarrelFour Roses Single Barrel tasting is complex, full-bodied and surprisingly smooth with a long finish and delicate soft . Notes of ripe plum, cherry and other fruits, spices in addition...”read
“Mingling multiple Bourbon recipes is an art in itself. Four original and limited Bourbon recipes have been expertly selected by our Master Distiller at the peak of maturation to create a perfectly balanced Small Batch Bourbon that rewards you with a mellow symphony of rich, spicy flavors along...”read
- Color: Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry 1L has a bright golden colour
- Odour: distinctively fruity, without disguising the familiar rich nose of Jim Beam bourbon.
- Mouth: Sweetness of corn and mellow oak accented by a hint of black cherry for smoothness and balance.
“TASTING NOTES OF Jim Beam 12 Years Signature:
- Color: deep amber.
- Flavour: notes of caramel, vanilla and oak.
- Taste: sweet vanilla flavor and sturdy oak flavor.
PRODUCER: Jim Beam.
COUNTRY: United States.
“- Rare Breed is a "barrel-proof bourbon," meaning it is bottled directly from a variety of barrels at the proof it reaches in those barrels, with no added water to lower the proof or dilute the flavour.
- This bourbon is a unique marriage of Wild Turkey 6-, 8- and 12-year-old stocks, which give...”read
“The new edition of the premium Single Barrel Bourbon with a taste youâ€™ll want to savor again and again. Complex, full bodied and surprisingly smooth with a delicate long finish thatâ€™s unbelievably mellow.”read
“Daar waar de 'Angel's Share' verwijst naar de alcohol welke verdampt, verwijst de 'Devil's Cut' naar de hoeveelheid die achter blijft in het hout van het vat na het ledigen. Jim Beam heeft een manier ontwikkeld waarmee zij dit gedeelte kunnen ontrekken aan het vat. Dit extract rijpt daarna nog...”read