- 20 Boulevard De Maréchal
- Latre De Tassigny
- Champagne, Grand Est
- (+33) 326 533 366
- (+33) 326 548 559
The largest catalogue in Europe + 90.000 products on sale
Best Online Wine Retailer 2016 More than 100.000 satisfied customers
Buy wine online is faster The wine and spirits shop with shipping from 48 hours
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru.
With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which ensures the perpetuity qualitative style.
The same requirement presides over the election of the crus. Bollinger is supplied by more than 80% grands crus and premiers representing only 20% of crus of the denomination.
The quality of the grapes selected justify Cuvée Bollinger use only, that is the must from the first pressing at the time of harvest. Another exception in Champagne.
- Wine (196)
- France (196)
- France (3)
Bollinger de France
- Bollinger La Grande Année
- Bollinger La Côte aux Enfants
- Bollinger R.D.
- Bollinger La Grande Année Magnum
- Bollinger La Grande Année Rosé
- Bollinger R.D. Magnum
- Bollinger Vieilles Vignes Françaises
- Bollinger la Grande Année Rosé with case
- Bollinger la Côte Aux Enfants Magnum
- Bollinger la Grande Année with Case
- Bollinger R. D. Extra Brut
- Bollinger Rd Magnum