- 8 Chemin Latour
- Martillac (ZIP Code 33650)
- Pessac-Léognan, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- (+33) 557 977 111
- (+33) 557 977 117
The largest catalogue in Europe + 90.000 products on sale
Best Online Wine Retailer 2016 More than 100.000 satisfied customers
Buy wine online is faster The wine and spirits shop with shipping from 48 hours
Classified growth since 1953, The Latour Martillac Estate got its name from the Tower gracing the main courtyard, vestige of a small fort built in Martillac in the 12th century by the forefathers of the famous philosopher and vine grower Montesquieu.
Edouard Kressmann, wine merchant in Bordeaux since 1871, drew his attention on this estate in particular for the quality of its white wines. His eldest son, Alfred bought the estate in 1930, and developed the red vineyards with his son Jean, on the gravelly summits of the Martillac village.
Together they designed the original label, with gold and sandy stripes, that decorate the bottles since 1934.
The red wine of that particular year was even chosen, by the " Wine and Spirit Benevolent Society "of London for the coronation banquet of his majesty's George VI, King of England, in 1936.
Today, Tristan and Loïc Kressmann, Jean Kressmann's youngest sons, helped by some of the best wine specialists of the Bordeaux region, carry on the family tradition to make the most out of this true region of the Graves.
They balanced a part of the white grape varieties by adding Sauvignons (47 %) completing with harmony the Sémillons (50 %) and Muscadelle (3%) historical parts of the estate.
For the red grape varieties, the combination of the Cabernet Sauvignon (60%) and Merlot (35%) is now happily completed with excellent Petits Verdots (5%), situated on the best gravelly summits of Martillac village.
By their elegant structure and their harmony, the red and white wines of Latour-Martillac, also classified, are recognized as real values of the Pessac-Léognan Appellation.
- Wine (108)
- France (108)
Château Latour Martillac de France
Château Latour Martillac wines
- Château Latour-Martillac
- Château Latour-Martillac Blanc
- Château Latour Martillac
- Château Latour-Martillac 5L
- Château Latour-Martillac Double Magnum
- Château Latour-Martillac Imperial
- Château Latour Martillac Blanc
- Chateau Martillac Loupiac
- Château Latour Martillac Magnum
- Château Latour-Martillac Blanc Double Magnum
- Château Latour Martillac Double Magnum
- Château Latour Martillac Imperial
- Château Latour-Martillac Magnum
- 12 X Château Latour Martillac
- Château Latour-Martillac 375ml
- Château Latour-Martillac Salmanazar