The largest catalogue in Europe + 90.000 products on sale
More than 100.000 satisfied customers Buy easily and safely
Buy wine online is faster The wine and spirits shop with shipping from 48 hours
With its 73 hectares (182.5 acres), the Joseph Drouhin Domaine is one of the largest estates in the region. It owns vineyards in all of Burgundy: Chablis (38 hectares - 95 acres), Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, (32 hectares - 80 acres), Côte Chalonnaise (3 hectares - 7.5 acres). It is comprised of a majority of Premier and Grand Crus, planted with the two Burgundian grape varietals, pinot noir and chardonnay.
The Domaine was put together through the years, thanks to judicious purchases and agreements between families. Some vineyards are among the most famous in Burgundy, such as Clos des Mouches, Montrachet Marquis de Laguiche, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton-Charlemagne, etc.
For some village or regional appellations, Joseph Drouhin complements its supplies by purchasing grapes from other vineyard owners who have been long time partners and share the same quest of excellence.
Starting with the vintage 2008, the name "Vaudon" will be associated with Joseph Drouhin for all its Chablis wines as a sign of the firm's allegiance to this historical terroir.
The Moulin de Vaudon, the property of Joseph Drouhin, is an 18th Century watermill straddling the Serein River, close to the Grand Cru vineyards of Chablis. Because of its unique location at the heart of their 38 hectare vineyard estate (95 acres), this historical mill is the headquarters of the Drouhin Domaine in Chablis.
Founded in Beaune in 1880, Maison Joseph Drouhin's cellars have spread from the historical Cellars of the Dukes of Burgundy and the Kings of France in Beaune (12th-18th centuries) to the Moulin de Vaudon, an 18th Century watermill in Chablis.
A rigorous attention to detail, self-imposed discipline, a desire to learn, a rigorous sense of values, passion and daring, are the qualities that have been handed down through the generations, together with the art of winemaking and a never ending search for quality.
Today, the fourth generation is at the helm. Each has his role to play in imposing the Family "Charter of Excellence".
The Joseph Drouhin Domaine was assembled parcel by parcel over the years and comprises today 73 hectares (182.5 acres) of vineyards in Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, Côte Chalonnaise and Chablis. It is one of the most important domains in Burgundy, with more than two thirds of the vineyards classified as Premier and Grand Crus.
With close to 90 different appellations, Joseph Drouhin offers a fascinating array of Burgundy terroirs in all their authenticity and subtle variations.
Joseph Drouhin: Uvinum recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Joseph Drouhin
- Wine (463)
- Burgundy (145)
- Chablis (38)
- Côte De Beaune (31)
- Alto Adige (24)
- Puligny-Montrachet (19)
- Beaune (16)
- Montrachet (13)
- Volnay (11)
- Beaujolais (10)
- Cote De Nuits (10)
- Chassagne-Montrachet (10)
- Chambolle-Musigny (9)
- Meursault (8)
- Southern Oregon (8)
- Clos de Vougeot (8)
- Gevrey-Chambertin (6)
- Bâtard-montrachet (6)
- Moulin A Vent (5)
- Saint-Véran (5)
- Chambertin Clos-de-Bèze (5)
- See all
- Parker 90+ (1)
Joseph Drouhin de France
Joseph Drouhin wines
- Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Chardonnay Laforet
- Joseph Drouhin Macon Villages Blanc 375ml
- Saint Véran Joseph Drouhin
- Joseph Drouhin Laforêt Pinot Noir
- Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Rouge
- Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Villages 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Brouilly
- Joseph Drouhin Moulin-a-Vent
- Joseph Drouhin Meursault
- Joseph Drouhin Clos De Vougeot
- Joseph Drouhin Puligny-Montrachet
- Joseph Drouhin Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru
- Joseph Drouhin Chassagne-Montrachet Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis Réserve de Vaudon Domaine de Vaudon
- Chorey Les Beaune Rouge 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis Premier Cru Montmains
- Joseph Drouhin Pouilly Fuissé
- Joseph Drouhin Beaune Clos Des Mouches Côte de Beaune Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Cote de Beaune Blanc
- Marquis de Laguiche Montrachet
- Domaine Drouhin Oregon Cuvee Arthur Chardonnay
- Puligny Montrachet Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Beaune Clos Des Mouches Premier Cru
- Marquis de Laguiche Montrachet Grand Cru
- Joseph Drouhin Fleurie
- Clos Des Mouches Joseph Drouhin 375ml
- Clos Des Mouches Joseph Drouhin Blanc
- Domaine Drouhin Oregon Pinot Noir