- 7 Rue d'Enfer
- Beaune (ZIP Code 21200)
- Borgoña, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- (+33) 038 024 688
- (+33) 038 022 431
The largest catalogue in Europe + 90.000 products on sale
Best Online Wine Retailer 2016 More than 100.000 satisfied customers
Buy wine online is faster The wine and spirits shop with shipping from 48 hours
With its 73 hectares (182.5 acres), the Joseph Drouhin Domaine is one of the largest estates in the region. It owns vineyards in all of Burgundy: Chablis (38 hectares - 95 acres), Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, (32 hectares - 80 acres), Côte Chalonnaise (3 hectares - 7.5 acres). It is comprised of a majority of Premier and Grand Crus, planted with the two Burgundian grape varietals, pinot noir and chardonnay.
The Domaine was put together through the years, thanks to judicious purchases and agreements between families. Some vineyards are among the most famous in Burgundy, such as Clos des Mouches, Montrachet Marquis de Laguiche, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton-Charlemagne, etc.
For some village or regional appellations, Joseph Drouhin complements its supplies by purchasing grapes from other vineyard owners who have been long time partners and share the same quest of excellence.
Starting with the vintage 2008, the name "Vaudon" will be associated with Joseph Drouhin for all its Chablis wines as a sign of the firm's allegiance to this historical terroir.
The Moulin de Vaudon, the property of Joseph Drouhin, is an 18th Century watermill straddling the Serein River, close to the Grand Cru vineyards of Chablis. Because of its unique location at the heart of their 38 hectare vineyard estate (95 acres), this historical mill is the headquarters of the Drouhin Domaine in Chablis.
Founded in Beaune in 1880, Maison Joseph Drouhin's cellars have spread from the historical Cellars of the Dukes of Burgundy and the Kings of France in Beaune (12th-18th centuries) to the Moulin de Vaudon, an 18th Century watermill in Chablis.
A rigorous attention to detail, self-imposed discipline, a desire to learn, a rigorous sense of values, passion and daring, are the qualities that have been handed down through the generations, together with the art of winemaking and a never ending search for quality.
Today, the fourth generation is at the helm. Each has his role to play in imposing the Family "Charter of Excellence".
The Joseph Drouhin Domaine was assembled parcel by parcel over the years and comprises today 73 hectares (182.5 acres) of vineyards in Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune, Côte Chalonnaise and Chablis. It is one of the most important domains in Burgundy, with more than two thirds of the vineyards classified as Premier and Grand Crus.
With close to 90 different appellations, Joseph Drouhin offers a fascinating array of Burgundy terroirs in all their authenticity and subtle variations.
Joseph Drouhin: Uvinum recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Joseph Drouhin
- Chablis (56)
- Beaune (48)
- Burgundy (43)
- Côte De Beaune (36)
- Montrachet (28)
- Chassagne-Montrachet (28)
- Puligny-Montrachet (21)
- Clos de Vougeot (21)
- Gevrey-Chambertin (20)
- Chambolle-Musigny (19)
- Meursault (18)
- Volnay (17)
- Chambertin Clos-de-Bèze (17)
- Beaune 1er Cru (15)
- Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru (15)
- Chablis Grand Cru (15)
- Charmes-Chambertin (13)
- Pouilly-Fuissé (12)
- Beaujolais Villages (12)
- Chablis 1er Cru (11)
- See all
- France (1)
- Vintage and Co (18)
Joseph Drouhin de France
Joseph Drouhin wines
- Joseph Drouhin Macon Villages Blanc 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Cote de Beaune
- Joseph Drouhin Gevrey Chambertin 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Pouilly Fuissé
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis Réserve de Vaudon
- Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Laforêt
- Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Cote de Beaune Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Saint Véran
- Joseph Drouhin Givry
- Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Pinot Noir Laforêt
- Clos Des Mouches Joseph Drouhin Blanc 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Pinot Noir Laforêt 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Laforet Pinot Noir
- Joseph Drouhin Côte de Beaune Rouge
- Joseph Drouhin Beaune Clos Des Mouches
- Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Laforêt 375ml
- Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Villages 375ml
- Marquis de Laguiche Montrachet
- Joseph Drouhin Brouilly
- Joseph Drouhin Moulin-a-Vent
- Joseph Drouhin St. Veran
- Joseph Drouhin Gevrey-Chambertin
- Joseph Drouhin Puligny-Montrachet
- Joseph Drouhin Meursault
- Joseph Drouhin Cote De Beaune Villages
- Joseph Drouhin Clos des Mouches Premier Cru Blanc
- Joseph Drouhin Pouilly-Fuisse
- Joseph Drouhin Clos Vougeot
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis Vaudesir