- 20, Avenue De Champagne
- Épernay (ZIP Code 51200)
- Marne, Champagne
- +33 3 26 51 20 00
The largest catalogue in Europe + 90.000 products on sale
Best Online Wine Retailer 2016 More than 100.000 satisfied customers
Buy wine online is faster The wine and spirits shop with shipping from 48 hours
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by 250 winegrowers.
A single hectare of Moët & Chandon requires more than 750 hours of meticulous care to create exceptional wines. Under the influence of Moët & Chandon, Champagne's vineyard became an appellation in 1927, which later in 1935 became one of the first DOC's in France.
Moreover, in order to ensure a wide selection of varieties to reflect the nuances of soil and climate of the Champagne region, Moët & Chandon winemakers also acquire grapes from other wineries. The three strains of Champagne, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay are always present, with their complementarities and synergies.
The Champagne house, Moët & Chandon Champagne produces the most famous and oldest in the world "Dom Perignon".
Moët & Chandon: Uvinum recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Moët & Chandon
- France (422)
Moët & Chandon de France
Moët & Chandon wines
- Dom Perignon Vintage
- Dom Pérignon Vintage luminous label
- Dom Perignon Vintage Rose
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Rosé
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage
- Dom Perignon Vintage Magnum
- Dom Perignon Vintage with caset
- Dom Perignon Vintage Rose Magnum
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
- Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
- Dom Pérignon Oenothèque
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
- Dom Pérignon Rosé Oenothèque
- Dom Perignon Vintage Jeroboam
- Dom Pérignon Rosé "Iris Van Herpen"
- Dom Pérignon Plenitude 2
- Dom Pérignon Vintage P2 Plénitude
- Moet & Chandon Rosé Vintage
- Dom Perignon Vintage P3 Plénitude
- 6 x Moet & Chandon Vintage
- Dom Pérignon Brut 2006 End Of Year By Micheal Riedel
- Dom Pérignon Brut Rosé Vintage Methuselah
- Dom Pérignon