Searching for brandy torres on Uvinum you will be able to find, for example Velvet Edition - Premium Sea Salt And Brandy (Salt Shaker) 100G with amazing offers in order to buy it immediately, without complications. Don't think no more and buy a Salt Soso right now with a a fantastic value for money for only £11.15.
“Special edition in an elegant case with a velvet touch.
It combines perfectly with mushroom, game meat, roasts, goulash, stews and all types of meat.
Sea salt (97%), nutmeg, clove, brandy aroma.”read
“Traditionally brandy glasses like this one are of course associated with Cognac and Armagnac.
The balloon-like form, curving inwards towards the rim concentrates aromas at the nose, allowing you to appreciate your fine spirit to the fullest extent.
Hand made in France by artisan glass-blowers.”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Honorable (With Case):
- Color: dark, deep and rich amber.
- Flavour: a concentrated and complex bouquet, intense notes of spices, a long aging characteristics.
- Taste: complex, majestic, a lingering finish, palate with a velvety trail.
Producer: Bodegas Torres.
In the 18th century, the Torres family bought their first vineyard in the Penedès region. A century later, in 1870, the House of Torres, producer and exporter of wines was founded by Jaime Torres Vendrell. It was at this time that great works. The Casa Milá, known as "La Pedrera" is...”read
“Tasting notes and food pairing Producer: Bodegas Miguel Torres Comments: Emerged concern innovative Miguel A. Torres, who planted the French variety Cabernet Sauvignon in the Penedès, in the late 60s and early 70s when it was normal plantar white grape and country As a result, Gran Coronas has...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Torres Penedès Cabernet Sauvignon Mas la Plana 2009:
- View: dark ruby red.
- Nose: beautiful notes of toast, truffle, white chocolate and clove.
- Mouth: enveloping, rich, determined, a tannic structure of great precision and special ending persistence.
“- The ink dark color lets the 'mystical' depth of this wine hint
- Lots of Grenache, Syrah and a little to Cariundntilde; ena always characterize the still very youthful bouquet, whichthe aging in French oak elegant notes of cinnamon, licorice and toast gives fine
- Powerful, full-bodied and...”read