Aliança Vinhos de Portugal (Brandy)
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Golden colour. Complex aroma with notes of nuts and coffee. Velvety flavour, acquired over several years of aging.
- Winemaker: Francisco Antunes
- Winemaking: This Old brandy was produced in the producer distilleries by traditional methods. Aging for 5 years in Portuguese oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Distilled wine of Portuguese varieties.
- Food Pairing: Ideal to drink as a digestive.
- Store and Serve Advices: Ideal temperature for drinking 20ºC.