If you want to buy Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L, at Uvinum you will find the best prices for Brandies Bardinet.
£8.12 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L right now.
The Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L by Bardinet: a brandy with origins in France with an alcoholic content of 36%. A brandy rated with 4,7 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users. Bardinet Napoleon Brandy called the French Brandy is distilated and aged in oak casks in the region of Bordeaux. It's a delicate and balanced brandy.
Product description · Bardinet
Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L
Bardinet Napoleon Brandy called the French Brandy is distilated and aged in oak casks in the region of Bordeaux. It's a delicate and balanced brandy.
- Color: Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L is mahogany colour, bright and shiny.
- Smell: fruity aromas highlight the nose of raisins, prunes, peaches and oak
- Mouth: In the mouth it is smooth, balanced and marked fruit flavours, vanilla and lingering oak and long finish
WINEMAKING: aged in oak barrels in the cellars of Bardinet
Since 1857, Bardinet from its flagship brand Negrita is a symbol of tradition 'rum' in the world. But the original activity that had its beginnings in the clever mix, aging and preparation of rums coming from various Caribbean islands, has led over time to a group of companies dedicated to...
Buy Bardinet Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L
More reviews about Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L
Posted on 24/04/15 at 08.00
The Brandy is 5 starsread complete
Posted on 28/10/13 at 15.32
Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L, good, as excpected !read complete
Posted on 07/02/14 at 12.56
- Color: Bardinet Napoleon Brandy 1L has a mahogany colour, bright and shiny
- Smell: On the nose aromas of fruity raisins, prunes, dried peach and oak.
- Mouth: The palate is...