González Byass (Brandy)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Lepanto Solera Gran Reserva, you may also enjoy...
Description · González Byass
Lepanto Solera Gran Reserva (Palomino)
- Color: Lepanto has an elegant mahogany colour with shades of old gold.
- Smell: Aroma Conjunction hardwood, oak and Oloroso united in the sills and time.
- Mouth: Abocado at the entrance of the mouth, with nice smoothness, of medium build, with a warm touch of bitterness and final balance of soothing herbs.
PAIRING: Ideal to consume in moments of relaxation, alone or with ice. Delicious as an accompaniment to fatty and blue cheese.
CELLAR: Gonzalez Byass
Gonzalez Byass was founded in 1835 when the young Manuel Maria Gonzalez Angel reached Jerez willing to take a place in the prosperous and thriving sherry business. Encouraged by the continuous development of exports, in the same year he acquired a small winery and started to produce and,...
Buy González Byass Spirits:
Highlighted review about Lepanto Solera Gran Reserva
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
More reviews about Lepanto Solera Gran Reserva
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- A bottle designed especilly for brand, "decanter" type. Decortated by hand based on desings from the "Real Fabrica de la Granja".
- Dry, delicate, complex and persistant. Extremely...
Posted on 31/08/15 at 10.08
Posted on 13/11/14 at 14.15