Bodegas Torres (Brandy)
Bodegas Torres is the proud maker of Torres 5 (£12.27), a brandy with origins in Spain with an alcohol strength of 38%. At Uvinum, users evaluate the Torres 5 with an average score of 4,6 points out of 5 with professional scores of peñín: 84.
Description · Bodegas Torres
The name of Torres 5 speaks to the soul of brandy lovers. On the one hand, the number five reveals the age of the oak barrels, in which this delicious Brandy made by Bodegas Torres aged in. On the other hand, it refers to the 5 senses of the human being. Torres wants you to hear, feel, see, smell and taste Torres 5 to really enjoy this drink.
TASTING NOTES: Torres 5
- Color: Amber colored with beautiful green hues and old golden tones.
- Aromas: Deep and dense, exhibits rich aromas, with notes of walnut leaves and raisin.
- Taste: Intense, silky and concentrated on the palate.
GRAPES: Xarello, Macabeo and Parellada
WINEMAKING: Traditional Catalan white varieties are the basis for Torres 5
AGING: Traditional Solera system in barrels of American oak of an average age of 5 years.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Torres
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more...
Buy Bodegas Torres Spirits:
Highlighted review about Torres 5
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: topaz color, with beautiful greenish and old gold. Deep and dense, it exhibits aromas of great richness with hints of walnut leaves and raisined fruit. The palate is intense, silky and concentrated. - ALCOHOL: 38º - Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC - PAIRING: Alone or with iceread complete
More reviews about Torres 5
Posted on 07/03/17 at 21.29
Very nice if you like a dark brandy, at a good priceread complete
Posted on 11/12/16 at 18.00
At the price you'd struggle to find a better brandy. Lovely smooth flavours of vanilla and raisins.read complete
Posted on 28/08/15 at 16.40
I am a devotee of Spanish brandy in general and Torres in particular. The prices asked in the U.K are disgusting and to buy directly from a Spanish company saves you about 50% even taking in to...read complete
Posted on 21/01/15 at 17.18
GOOD PRODUCT, VERY KNOWN IN SPAIN, pleasant to the palateread complete
Posted on 24/06/13 at 05.24
Posted on 23/10/12 at 05.07
Torres 5 was awesome
Posted on 18/08/15 at 13.48
- Mouth: is intense, concentrated and silky, with a final taste with spices cinnamon and vanilla. MARRIAGE OF BRANDY TORRES 5: This brandy lends to enjoy so slow, however can be...
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Brandy
Offers in Brandy