Product not available in United States
If you liked Cachaça Ypióca Prata 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ypioca
Cachaça Ypióca Prata 1L
- Color: Ypióca Cachaça 1L is colorless.
- Smell: Fruity aromas. Mild aroma of fresh, vivid and delicate.
- Taste: It has a distinctive sweet flavor.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCTION: fermentation of pure sugar cane juice.
AGED: aged for two years in Brazilian wood barrels
From Portugal to Brazil Ypióca's story began in 1843, when Dario Telles de Menezes landed in Fortaleza, Brazil. He had traveled from Portugal and settled in Maranguape, near Fortaleza. His original intention was to farm sugarcane, but turned his focus to distillation. Three years later, the...
Buy Ypioca Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cachaça Ypióca Prata 1L
More reviews about Cachaça Ypióca Prata 1L
Posted on 03/09/17 at 08.51
Posted on 17/07/17 at 01.52
Posted on 13/02/18 at 13.48
- Color: Bright gold.
- Flavour: aroma of fruit and wood.
- Taste: sweet and mild taste, with hints of vanilla, peach and honey....
Posted on 11/08/15 at 05.28
Cachaça Ypioca Prata 1L was awesome
Posted on 11/03/15 at 05.23