Huerta de Albalá (Cadiz)
Huerta de Albalá is the maker of this Barbazul 2013 (£7.24), a red wine from the region of Cadiz based on the best tintilla de rota, syrah, merlot and cabernet sauvignon from 2013 and shows an alcoholic content of 14,4%. Jamon iberico and semi-cured cheese is a great pairing for the Barbazul 2013. Uvinum users reviewed this red wine with 4,5 of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Barbazul 2013
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Huerta de Albalá
- 75 cl Other volumes
- RiceStartersVegetable mealsRiceMeatCheese risottoRed meatWhite meatRisottoVegetable dishesSnacks and appetizersHam and sausagesCheeseSemi-cured cheeseJamon Iberico
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Barbazul 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Huerta de Albalá
Barbazul 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Tintilla de Rota)
Barbazul 2013 is one of those wines which you will not regret trying at all, a total discovery if you do not know its previous vintages yet, which have seduced thousands and thousands of palates thanks to its sweet, fruity scents and an exhuberating and velvety taste. You can drink it with a wide range of foods, so if you are thinking about a casual dinner at home: you already have the wine! Also, it has great value for money, so you have even less excuses to not let yourself be seduced by it. Cheers!
- View: apicotado with violet colors.
- Nose: complex, herbs, violet, blackberry, raspberry, vanilla and coconut.
- Palate: fruity, velvety, long.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cadiz
VINEYARD: Huerta de Albala
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Tintilla Rota
AGING: 5 months
MATCHING WINE: cheeses, meats, risotto, white meat, red meat, verduda dishes, vegetables, pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 14.4%
Huerta de Albalá
Mariano Taberner Montoro is the author of this architectural style winery designed according to the style of the Cadiz French château, the vineyards, and with an air of Andalusian farmhouse and hamlet. And the big bet of Vicente Taberner, a businessman and wine enthusiast from Valencia who...
Buy Huerta de Albalá Wine:
Highlighted review about Barbazul 2013
Posted on 22/05/17 at 05.14
TASTING NOTES: - View: A view, Barbazul apicotado 2013 is a wine with violet colorations - Nose: The nose Barbazul 2013 is a complex wine that brings citrus aromas, with fig leaves and aromatic herbs - Palate: The palate, Barbazul 2013 is a tasty wine, fresh with a very balanced acidity, long...read complete
More reviews about Barbazul 2013
Posted on 26/09/16 at 15.16
TASTING NOTES OF Huerta de Albala Barbazul Tierra de Cadiz 2013:
- View: cherry, violet colorations.
- Nose: complex nose, aromas citrus, fig leaves, herbs.
- Mouth: tasty on the palate, fresh with...
Posted on 26/09/16 at 15.16
TASTING NOTES OF Huerta de Albalá Barbazul Vino de la Tierra de Cádiz 2013:
- View: cherry color, violet, clean and bright hues middle layer, a thin tear.
- Nose: intense nose with aromas of ripe...
Posted on 05/07/16 at 16.58
TASTING NOTES OF Barbazul 2013:
- View: cherry color, purple, bright, clean and fine tear tones.
- Nose: aroma of ripe black fruit and licorice, spicy, spicy and sweet notes.
- Mouth: An elegant,...
Posted on 02/03/16 at 05.31
The Huerta de Albala Barbazul Tierra de Cadiz 2013 is exceptional
Posted on 11/11/15 at 08.32
Unfortunately, it did not match with food, although the wine was really ok. I drank it with my best friend.
Cherry red colour. A tender berry smell. I liked the Huerta de Albalá Barbazul Vino de la...
Posted on 14/06/15 at 00.02
Main smell of roses. Strong flavours of red fruits.
The Barbazul is a fantastic value for money.
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Very dark, warm and soft nose of ripe red fruits, explosive power and high density on the palate very creamy and large reverberation allergens: Contains sulfitesread complete
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Delicious fresh, good taste, cherries and berries, fine tannins and some acidity after, pleasant firmnessread complete
Posted on 03/02/17 at 10.38
Barbazul Red wine is a wine of the Cadiz area, specifically Arcos de La Frontera, whose farm is situated between the Sierra de Grazalema and the swamp Bornos, providing a special microclimate to...read complete
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Barbazul 2012
It is an excellent wine. Powerful but gentle. Lagrimea in the glass. very fruity, pleasant and persistent tasteread complete
Reviews about Barbazul 2010
Special offers in Cadiz
Offers in Cadiz