Huerta de Albalá (Cadiz)
The Barbazul 2013 (£7.08) is a red wine made by Huerta de Albalá from the region of Cadiz that is made of cabernet sauvignon, tintilla de rota, syrah and merlot of 2013 and has an alcoholic content of 14,4%. The Barbazul 2013 finds an ideal companion in food like jamon iberico and semi-cured cheese. Uvinum users give this Barbazul 2013 4,5 of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Barbazul 2013
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Huerta de Albalá
- 75 cl Other volumes
- StartersVegetable mealsRiceMeatRiceRisottoVegetable dishesSnacks and appetizersHam and sausagesCheeseCheese risottoRed meatWhite meatSemi-cured cheeseJamon Iberico
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Barbazul 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Huerta de Albalá
Barbazul 2013 (Merlot, Syrah, Tintilla de Rota and Cabernet Sauvignon)
Barbazul 2013 is one of those wines which you will not regret trying at all, a total discovery if you do not know its previous vintages yet, which have seduced thousands and thousands of palates thanks to its sweet, fruity scents and an exhuberating and velvety taste. You can drink it with a wide range of foods, so if you are thinking about a casual dinner at home: you already have the wine! Also, it has great value for money, so you have even less excuses to not let yourself be seduced by it. Cheers!
- View: apicotado with violet colors.
- Nose: complex, herbs, violet, blackberry, raspberry, vanilla and coconut.
- Palate: fruity, velvety, long.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cadiz
VINEYARD: Huerta de Albala
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Tintilla Rota
AGING: 5 months
MATCHING WINE: cheeses, meats, risotto, white meat, red meat, verduda dishes, vegetables, pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 14.4%
Huerta de Albalá
Mariano Taberner Montoro is the author of this architectural style winery designed according to the style of the Cadiz French château, the vineyards, and with an air of Andalusian farmhouse and hamlet. And the big bet of Vicente Taberner, a businessman and wine enthusiast from Valencia who...
Buy Huerta de Albalá Wine:
Highlighted review about Barbazul 2013
More reviews about Barbazul 2013
Posted on 26/09/16 at 15.16
TASTING NOTES OF Huerta de Albala Barbazul Tierra de Cadiz 2013:
- View: cherry, violet colorations.
- Nose: complex nose, aromas citrus, fig leaves, herbs.
- Mouth: tasty on the palate, fresh with...
Posted on 26/09/16 at 15.16
TASTING NOTES OF Huerta de Albalá Barbazul Vino de la Tierra de Cádiz 2013:
- View: cherry color, violet, clean and bright hues middle layer, a thin tear.
- Nose: intense nose with aromas of ripe...
Posted on 05/07/16 at 16.58
TASTING NOTES OF Barbazul 2013:
- View: cherry color, purple, bright, clean and fine tear tones.
- Nose: aroma of ripe black fruit and licorice, spicy, spicy and sweet notes.
- Mouth: An elegant,...
Posted on 02/03/16 at 05.31
The Huerta de Albala Barbazul Tierra de Cadiz 2013 is exceptional
Posted on 11/11/15 at 08.32
Unfortunately, it did not match with food, although the wine was really ok. I drank it with my best friend.
Cherry red colour. A tender berry smell. I liked the Huerta de Albalá Barbazul Vino de la...
Posted on 14/06/15 at 00.02
Main smell of roses. Strong flavours of red fruits.
The Barbazul is a fantastic value for money.
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Delicious fresh, good taste, cherries and berries, fine tannins and some acidity after, pleasant firmnessread complete
Posted on 03/02/17 at 10.38
Barbazul Red wine is a wine of the Cadiz area, specifically Arcos de La Frontera, whose farm is situated between the Sierra de Grazalema and the swamp Bornos, providing a special microclimate to...read complete
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- The Barbazul wine is a red wine from the winery Huerta de Albala, Cádiz designation of origin.
- It is made with grapes Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Tintilla of Rota.
- It is a dark...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Barbazul 2012
Reviews about Barbazul 2010