Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Castillo de San Diego
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Palomino Fino
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
International Wine Challenge 2011: Commended
Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2009: Silver Medal
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Castillo de San Diego 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Barbadillo
Castillo de San Diego 2016 (Palomino Fino)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Castillo San Diego Barbadillo:
- View: clean and bright, pale yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: frank, net and clean nose, delicate aromas of white flowers and tender fruit.
- Mouth: frank, dry, light, agile and easy to drink. Good acidity, harmonious and pleasant at the end.
APPELLATION: Without Appellation (Spain)
VINEYARD: Vineyards Gibalbin and St. Lucia.
GRAPES: 100% Palomino fine.
WINE PAIRING: seafood, smoked salads, rice and vegetables.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Barbadillo is a family owned business, one hundred percent Spanish, that effortlessly brings together tradition and modernity. It looks towards the future without forsaking its origins and skilfully converts the true essence of the south into its unequivocal mark of identity. Barbadillo...
Buy Barbadillo Wine:
Highlighted review about Castillo de San Diego 2016
Posted on 04/07/18 at 12.26
Nice yellow color with...
More reviews about Castillo de San Diego 2016
Posted on 15/11/17 at 17.50
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: frank, neat and clean, delicate aromas of white flowers and tender fruit.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Castillo de San Diego 2015
Reviews about Castillo de San Diego 2017
Reviews about Castillo de San Diego 2014