Bodega Ateca (Calatayud)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Honoro Vera
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Bodega Ateca
- 75 cl
- StartersVegetable mealsMeatRiceSaladsCheeseWhite meatRisottoVegetable dishesChicken saladSemi-cured cheese
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Honoro Vera 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodega Ateca
Honoro Vera 2016 (Garnacha tinta, Grenache and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTE of Honoro Vera 2016:
- View: very intense red, violet edges.
- Nose: aromatic intensity, red fruits, balsamic notes and minerals.
- Mouth: is a powerful wine, with body, good tannins and fruity, for its varietal.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Calatayud
VINEYARD: Ateca Winery
ELABORATION AND AGING: grapes from old vineyard. Fermentation in stainless steel. 2 months in French oak barrels.
WINE MARTINING: Starters, Ham and sausages, Rice, Cheeses, Semi-cured cheese, Meat, Red meat, White meat, Mushrooms.
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 14-16ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14%
Bodegas Ateca has its base in Ateca (Zaragoza), 14 kilometers from Calatayud. The vineyard, planted on slate floors in garages higher elevations of the area consists mainly of small parcels of old vines of Garnacha (some of the early twentieth century) and is around the hillsides of Ateca and...
Buy Bodega Ateca Wine:
Highlighted review about Honoro Vera 2016
More reviews about Honoro Vera 2016
Posted on 22/06/18 at 08.50
Posted on 11/01/18 at 17.01
Posted on 02/11/17 at 09.55
- View: ripe cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: intense nose, dominated by ripe fruits (raspberry, redcurrant), balsamic sensations and a global fund of mineral and...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Honoro Vera 2014
Reviews about Honoro Vera 2013
Reviews about Honoro Vera 2012