Roger Groult (Calvados)
It's Roger Groult who produces the Calvados Vénérable (£70.28), a calvados with origins in France showing an alcohol content of 41%. At Uvinum, this calvados scores an average rate of 4,5 of 5 points.
If you liked Calvados Vénérable, you may also enjoy...
Description · Roger Groult
- Color: Orange copper color with intense reflections.
- Smell: Floral Bouquet. persistent, fruity and woody. Old apple and cherry characters with orange peel flavors.
- Taste: Coarse texture in the mouth, and excellent length.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Buy Roger Groult Spirits:
Highlighted review about Calvados Vénérable
Posted on 25/04/17 at 05.28
- Venerable is really the signature of the house! A blend of old eaux-de-lives of more than 18 years, whose finesse, balance and aromatic persistence are the key features - The traditions are perpetuated because today is John-Roger, the fifth generation, who, sustain double distillation wood fire...read complete
More reviews about Calvados Vénérable
Posted on 31/03/17 at 12.07
- Venerable is really the signature of the house! A blend of old eaux-de-lives of more than 18 years, whose finesse, balance and aromatic persistence are the key features
- The traditions are...
Posted on 08/10/13 at 06.06
Calvados Vénérable is ideal
Posted on 12/07/11 at 13.09
Assembly Calvados Pays d'Auge Calvados This ageless coppery orange with intense reflections, with spicy has a very sharp attack with great finesse.read complete