Bodegas Alto Moncayo (Campo De Borja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Alto Moncayo
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Bodegas Alto Moncayo
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
If you liked Alto Moncayo 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Alto Moncayo
Alto Moncayo 2015 (Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES OF Alto Moncayo 2015:
- View: purple ink.
- Nose: Ripe red fruit, cocoa, minerals, toasted tones.
- Mouth: full, powerful flavor and juicy, ripe, sweet berries, milk chocolate and slightly pciante.
APPELLATION: Campo de Borja.
VINES: Bodegas Alto Moncayo
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16%
Bodegas Alto Moncayo
Bodegas Alto Moncayo part of the Borsao Group and, in turn, shared communication and promotion actions with other wineries Orowines under the name of a group of wineries that are Jorge Ordonez, renowned Spanish wine importer in the United States Victor Rodriguez, journalist, Spanish and foreign...
Buy Bodegas Alto Moncayo Wine:
Highlighted review about Alto Moncayo 2015
More reviews about Alto Moncayo 2015
Posted on 02/01/18 at 14.28
- View: Picota.
- Nose: fruity.
- Mouth: Dense, full-bodied
APPELLATION: O.D. Campo de Borja
VINEYARD: Alto Moncayo
AGEING: 20 months in...
Posted on 06/04/18 at 03.43
Posted on 03/04/18 at 04.14
- DETAILS OF PROCESSING: It is also another Grenache,...
Posted on 27/02/18 at 04.03
- View: Picota garnet, well covered.
- Nose: black fruits, balsamic, nice toasted.
- Palate: Structured and tasty.
Aging: 20 months in barricaUvas: Garnacha
Food pairing: red meats,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Alto Moncayo 2012
Reviews about Alto Moncayo 2011
Reviews about Alto Moncayo 2007