El Circo (Cariñena)
£4.18 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy El Circo Director 2012 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · El Circo
El Circo Director 2012 (Cariñena and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES OF El Circo Director 2012:
- View: intense purple red, purple edges.
- Nose: aromas of berries, cherries and spicy touches.
- Mouth: a tasty wine, round-bodied.
VINEYARD: El Circo
WINE PAIRING: sirloin or steak with potatoes or peppers.
TEMPERATURE: 15 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy El Circo Wine:
Highlighted review about El Circo Director 2012
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- This red wine is made from vines over 40 years old, at a height of 500 meters, on land where a strong wind hits.
- It's a single parent wine, Grenache.
- It should be served at about...
More reviews about El Circo Director 2012
Posted on 18/03/16 at 20.05
I enjoyed it with a beef dish.
My brothers and some friends came over, so...