El Circo (Cariñena)
£2.86 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy El Circo Zancudo 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · El Circo
El Circo Zancudo 2014 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF El Circo Zancudo 2014:
- View: a nice yellow color, pale, very bright and clean.
- Nose: a very good aromatic intensity, white fruit, tropical fruit, white flowers and green grasses memories.
- Mouth: Very fresh and tasty, reflecting the typical character of the variety, with a good tour, light, with fruit very present and fresh herbaceous background. Balanced acidity and good finish something tasty and sweet.
VINEYARD: El Circo
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, salads little spicy, soft starters, grilled seafood, seafood stew, grilled vegetables, pasta with fish sauce fish, blue fish, white fish grilled vegetables.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy El Circo Wine:
Highlighted review about El Circo Zancudo 2014
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- It is produced in the winery El Circo Wines and Vineyards Wines Grandes.
- It is made of 100% Macabeo grapes, from vines over 40 years.
- Presents a straw yellow color.
- Provides good aromatic intensity, marked by mild...
More reviews about El Circo Zancudo 2014