Bodegas Muga (Cava de La Rioja)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Conde de Haro Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Muga
Conde de Haro Brut (Viura and Malvasía)
- View: Conde de Haro Brut has brilliant shades of yellow-green
- Nose: it dominates the character of sour fruit and flowers. At a second level
characters find themselves fermentation and transformation
in bottles (honey, vanilla, liquor).
- Mouth: sweet but fresh at the same time thanks to its high acidity. The combination of
fruit / acid / lees causing a surprising feeling of fullness
GRAPES: Viura (90%) and Malvasia (10%).
Bodegas Muga is located in the historical Barrio de La Estación (railway station district) in Haro. The facilities (270,000 square foot) are two centuries old, built mainly of stone and oak. In fact, oak is paramount in the winery. There are 200 oak deposits as well as 14,000 barrels, made out...
Buy Bodegas Muga Wine:
Highlighted review about Conde de Haro Brut
Posted on 13/09/17 at 05.21
We were surprised, prepared with Viura and Malvasia, is floral and sweet hundred percent while I cool for the great relationship he has with fruit acidity.
To take and take. . .
More reviews about Conde de Haro Brut
Posted on 06/07/15 at 11.47
- View: bright yellow-green tones. dense and persistent foam, a string of microscopic bubble.
- Nose: predominantly acidic character of fruit and flowers. On a...