Agustí Torelló Mata (Cava)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2010 Other vintages
- Agustí Torelló Mata
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Agustí Torelló Mata
Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010 (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
Great moments require great cava companions, and this Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010 is a worthy candidate. Made by Agustí Torelló Mata its origins are in the Catalan wine region, Penedès, and it's the result of Agustí Torelló's longstanding work. Fuelled by passion and love for the art of making cava with his own brand, you can taste the same high quality in all of his sparkling wines. They are cavas with soul just like this Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010 with the elegance of only few.
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva:
- View: Straw yellow with golden reflexes, fine bubbles, persistent and fine crown.
- Nose: Elegant complexity, good intensity. Balanced aromatic expression with cooked fruit (especially apples), toast and subtle creamy and balsamic notes.
- Mouth: Dry and smooth, fresh attack. Harmoniously integrated carbon, very nice, stewed fruit with notes of oak, vanilla and outstanding nuances of pastry. Long and lingering finish, hints of nuts and a pleasant aftertaste of toasted notes.
VINEYARD: Agustí Torelló Mata
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Agustí Torelló Mata
In Agusti Torello Mata we have one goal: preparing the cava at its best. Our cellars are creations that leave work, enthusiasm and passion of an entire family. In our own vineyards, growers and artisans select the best subareas in Penedes that the Mediterranean climate gives them unique...
Buy Agustí Torelló Mata Wine:
Highlighted review about Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010
Posted on 27/10/16 at 04.51
More reviews about Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2010
Posted on 23/11/15 at 12.53
- View: straw yellow and golden hues.
- Nose: balanced aromatic expression with cooked fruit (especially apples), toast and subtle...
Posted on 10/08/15 at 05.25
Agustí Torelló Mata Gran Reserva 2010 is heavenly
Posted on 10/02/16 at 04.40
BODEGA: Agusti Torello S. A.
Second fermentation in the bottle with a minimum aging of 36 months.
Gran Reserva Brut Cava with carbon very well...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2011
Reviews about Agustí Torelló Mata Brut Gran Reserva 2009