Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (70%), Parellada (15%), Macabeo, Xarel·lo|
If you liked Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Codorníu
Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature (Chardonnay, Parellada, Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES: Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
- View: Sparkling yellow with greenish highlights. Fine and persistent bubbles
- Nose: Citric notes, very refreshing
- Mouth: Refreshing and citric on the palate with hints of honey, nuts, almonds and apples; creamy, well-balanced and with a long finish
GRAPES: 70% Chardonnay, 15% Parellada, 15% Macabeo + Xarel·lo
PAIRING: Fish, seafood, grilled vegetables, white meat, dried nuts or dessert
Codorníu is the story of a wine-producing family that dates back to the 16th century. It is the story, therefore, of a region and its progress, of the people of an area, of their creative and innovative ability, and their talent for constant improvement. In 1872, Josep Raventós Fatjó -...
Buy Codorníu Wine:
Highlighted review about Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
More reviews about Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature
Posted on 20/04/16 at 20.43
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.40
- View: Codorniu Anna Brut Natur shows a bright yellow color with green hues. Fine and persistent bubbles forming a continuous rosary.
- Nose: refreshing citrus aroma accompanied by...
Posted on 27/05/13 at 05.32
Posted on 13/09/18 at 17.23
Posted on 06/06/18 at 04.28
- View: A view, Cava Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature has a pale yellow color, clean and bright straw. Fine and continuous lees, crown
- Nose: The Cava Anna de Codorníu Brut Nature...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Soft and fresh on the palate...
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
We also found the Parellada (15%), Xarel varieties. and...