If you liked Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bach
Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature (Macabeo, Parellada, Viura and Xarel·lo)
Pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine. Primary aromas typical of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of aging, such as honey, toast, etc.. On the palate, balanced acidity and fine bubbles.
The history of Bach takes us back to 1915 when the brothers Pere and Ramón Bach i Escopet moved to Sant Esteve Sesrovires from Barcelona and purchased the "Can Estrada" estate, which dates back to the XVIII century. Thanks to the revenues they obtained from the cotton trade, the Bach brothers...
Buy Bach Wine:
Highlighted review about Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
More reviews about Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.39
- View: Bach Brut Nature is pale straw yellow color , fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine
- Nose: primary , typical of the varieties used (apple , citrus , almonds )...
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.38
- View: Straw yellow clear, fine bubble
- Nose: As subtle as to be almost imperceptible but very light touch with fresh and fresh fruit
- Mouth: Explosion of carbon, too many bubbles...
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.01
- View: Bach Extrisimo Brut Natural is amarilo straw color , bright and shiny.
- Nose: complex derived from the chardonnay grape that soothes and brings tropical fruit notes .
Posted on 04/11/15 at 05.37
Posted on 14/08/13 at 06.22
I found it exciting
Posted on 02/04/13 at 05.09
I found it enjoyable
Posted on 14/12/12 at 04.57
Posted on 24/04/19 at 08.15
Posted on 13/09/18 at 17.23