Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Castell D'Ordal Brut
If you liked Castell D'Ordal Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ucsa
Castell D'Ordal Brut (Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada)
Castell D'Ordal Brut is a great cava for any occasion: Whether you want to toast life in general with your partner or celebrate the beginning of the weekend this cava won't disappoint you. Plus, you can buy it for a really good price.
TASTING NOTES :
- View: Castell D'Ordal Brut is yellow with green hues . Good presence of bubbles, with long persistence of the crown.
- Nose: floral aromas .
- Mouth: The palate is dry, cool and discreet .
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 11.5 %
GRAPES : 50 % Macabeo , 40 % Xarel.lo , 10% Parellada
CELLAR: UCSA SA
Buy Ucsa Wine:
Highlighted review about Castell D'Ordal Brut
Posted on 04/07/17 at 05.15
- View: A view, Cava Castell D'Ordal has a pale yellow crown persistent bubbles
- Nose: the Cava Castell D'Ordal shows floral aromas of medium intensity
- Palate: The Castell D'Ordal Cava Cava is a fresh, smooth passage, means fair and final acidity
More reviews about Castell D'Ordal Brut
Posted on 07/12/15 at 22.41
Posted on 01/12/12 at 04.50
Pairing: appetizers, poultry, meats, sausages, foie gras, smoked seafood, fish,...