Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Castell D'Ordal Brut
If you liked Castell D'Ordal Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ucsa
Castell D'Ordal Brut (Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada)
TASTING NOTES of Castell D'Ordal Brut :
- View: yellow with green hues. Good presence of bubbles, with long persistence of the crown.
- Nose: floral aromas.
- Mouth: The palate is dry, cool and discreet.
GRAPES : 50 % Macabeo , 40 % Xarel.lo , 10% Parellada
PAIRING: perfect for appetizers and desserts.
Buy Ucsa Wine:
Highlighted review about Castell D'Ordal Brut
More reviews about Castell D'Ordal Brut
Posted on 07/12/15 at 22.41
Posted on 04/07/17 at 05.15
- View: A view, Cava Castell D'Ordal has a pale yellow crown persistent bubbles
- Nose: the Cava Castell D'Ordal shows floral aromas of medium intensity
- Palate: The Castell D'Ordal...
Posted on 01/12/12 at 04.50
Pairing: appetizers, poultry, meats, sausages, foie gras, smoked seafood, fish,...