Castillo de Perelada (Cava)
The winery Castillo de Perelada elaborates this Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva (£8.70), a sparkling wine from Cava made of parellada, xarel·lo and macabeo grapes and shows an alcoholic content of 12%. The Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva finds an excellent companion in dishes like whitefish and fish. 4,1 of 5 points is the average score of this sparkling according to Uvinum users.
Technical sheet · Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Castillo de Perelada
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012 - Gold Medal
IWSC 2010 - Silver Medal
IWSC 2012 - Silver Medal
Japan Wine Challenge 2010 - Bronze Medal
Description · Castillo de Perelada
Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva (Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada)
Over the decades, the Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva created its own identity thanks to the use of native grapes and the cultivation area's mild climatic conditions. The Xarel.lo adds the sparkling's distinctive character, flavor, and structure, the Macabeo cares for appreciated freshness and the Parrelada provides delicacy and elegance. Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva is a true masterpiece!
- View: Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva is of a pale yellow colour.
- Nose: fruity aromas
- Mouth: Its good structure, elegance and sensual width give it a distinctive personality.
AGING: The second fermentation is carried out in the bottle. Before the marketing of the Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva , is it stored for about six months in the cellar.
Variety: Macabeo (40%), xarel.lo (30%), Parellada (30%)
Ready to drink from: now
Serving temperature: 6-11° C
Alcohol content: 11.5% Vol.
Allergen information: contains sulfites
Castillo de Perelada
Castillo de Perelada is located in the northeastern corner of Catalonia, in the province of Girona. The production area includes 40 municipalities and covers the slopes of the Sierras de Rodes and the Albera, describing an arc from Cape Creus to call d'Emporda Garrotxa. The climate...
Buy Castillo de Perelada Wine:
Highlighted review about Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- TASTE NOTE: It has a pale yellow color. Good bubble detachment. The months of aging have developed their fine aroma while maintaining light fruity undertones. Its good structure, elegance and sensory amplitude gives it a unique personality - ALCOHOLIC: 11.5º - TEMPERATURE: 7 - PAIRING: Perfect...read complete
More reviews about Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva
Posted on 07/04/17 at 11.50
Just as I remember it from 45 years ago at Aigua Brava.read complete
Posted on 11/11/16 at 14.08
Excellent service and delivery was bang on time. Well packed to minimize damage (of which there was none). Will definitely use Uvinum again.read complete
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Cava, a sparkling wine which is made following the traditional method, has fully established its identity in markets abroad in the last thirty years. Native grapes, a warm climate and the growing...read complete
Posted on 12/08/15 at 13.00
TASTING NOTES OF Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva :
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: good bubble release. fine aromas, a light fruity undertones.
- Mouth: good structure, elegance and sensory...
Posted on 13/04/13 at 05.17
Castillo Perelada Brut Reserva was extraordinary
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
- View: Pale yellow with slight greenish tones
- Nose: clean with fruity nuance and tone light breeding
- Palate: good taste balance.
Abundant detachment of fine...