Product not available in United States
Wine Spectator - "This shows more finesse than many of its peers, displaying a subtle juiciness, joined by aromatic apricot, quince, mandarin orange and almond notes. Finely meshed, with a lightly spiced finish."
Technical sheet · Cordon Negro Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Parellada (40%), Macabeo (35%), Xarel·lo|
|Awards:||2014 Bronze Medal - International wine Challenge|
If you liked Cordon Negro Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Cordon Negro Brut Magnum (Parellada, Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
- View: Cordon Negro Brut Magnum is brilliant greenish yellow color and fine, persistent bubbles, which is an excellent crown.
- Nose: fruity aromas predominate highlighting green apple and citrus background: lemon peel. With a large and elegant retronasal.
- Palate: fresh and light with excellent balance between acidity and sugar and obvious good breeding notes
GRAPES: 35% Macabeo 40% Parellada, 25 Xarel.lo
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
Posted on 30/01/15 at 13.45
The high content of Parellada grape in the blend and fermentation at controlled temperature of 12 ° C gives it fine and intense aromas, with dominance of fruit.
Its color is bright straw yellow.
His bubble, fine and persistent form an excellent crown....
More reviews about Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: fine and intense aromas, with predominance of fruit.
- Mouth: clean flavors, light and elegant and wide retronasal....
Posted on 23/07/15 at 11.54
- View: Cava Cordón Negro Brut Magnum has a straw yellow color with golden hues , bright , your bubble is abundant, fine and persistent , highly integrated .
- Nose: this is a...
Posted on 10/07/13 at 12.56