Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Freixenet Reserva Real
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Freixenet Reserva Real, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Freixenet Reserva Real (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: lemon yellow colour with hints of straw, and plenty of fine bubbles and forms a strong crown.
- Nose: predominantly fine fruit tones, although well aligned with the aromas of aging.
- Mouth: elegant palate, lively and with good structure. Good presence of carbon in the mouth that makes it slightly cooler. Both the disgorgement as the dosage is performed manually.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel.lo
AGING: Cava produced with wines from different vintages of the great style 'cuvées' French.
TEMPERATURE: 7-8 ° C
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Freixenet Reserva Real
More reviews about Freixenet Reserva Real
Posted on 21/06/18 at 15.37
Posted on 09/12/16 at 12.55
Posted on 09/09/13 at 15.46
Posted on 04/12/17 at 14.24
- View: Straw / lemon, fine and abundant bubble, strong crown.
- Nose: Powerful aromas of toasted tones well harmonized, aromas of nuts (hazelnuts), smoky...
Posted on 22/11/17 at 13.30
- View: yellow, straw-colored reflections and a fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruit and hints of own aging in chestnut wood.
Posted on 30/10/17 at 18.00
Posted on 22/09/17 at 05.16
- View: Good yellow lemon with straw reflections
- Nose: A drink stop fine aromas are fruity (white fruit), harmonized balanced with aromas of pastries, nuts and crème brûlée
Posted on 01/06/17 at 05.20