Product not available in United States
If you liked Freixenet Reserva Real, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Freixenet Reserva Real (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: lemon yellow colour with hints of straw, and plenty of fine bubbles and forms a strong crown.
- Nose: predominantly fine fruit tones, although well aligned with the aromas of aging.
- Mouth: elegant palate, lively and with good structure. Good presence of carbon in the mouth that makes it slightly cooler. Both the disgorgement as the dosage is performed manually.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel.lo
AGING: Cava produced with wines from different vintages of the great style 'cuvées' French.
TEMPERATURE: 7-8 ° C
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Freixenet Reserva Real
More reviews about Freixenet Reserva Real
Posted on 09/12/16 at 12.55
Posted on 09/09/13 at 15.46
Posted on 30/10/17 at 18.00
Posted on 22/09/17 at 05.16
- View: Good yellow lemon with straw reflections
- Nose: A drink stop fine aromas are fruity (white fruit), harmonized balanced with aromas of pastries, nuts and crème brûlée
Posted on 01/06/17 at 05.20
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Color straw yellow, fine bubbles and abundant
- Nose: Powerful aromas of aging, burnished, nuts and fruit notes. Mouth
- Palate: Mouth: it is lively, fresh and very good...
Posted on 26/11/14 at 04.51
D. O.: Cava.
BODEGA: Freixenet S. A.
Varieties: Parellada, Macabeo, Xarel·lo.
Cava Brut Reserva wine made from aged 8 months in chestnut barrels, a...
Posted on 15/02/13 at 04.43
Posted on 03/12/12 at 04.39