Juvé y Camps (Cava)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Gran Juvé y Camps
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Juvé y Camps
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Gran Juvé y Camps, you may also enjoy...
Description · Juvé y Camps
Gran Juvé y Camps (Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES :
- View: Gran Juvé y Camps has a splendid effervescence generating ephemeral multiple strands of bubbles rising to the surface to form a stable corona .
- Nose: the aroma is pervasive, complex , cheerful and very fresh. This is a Cava surprising because , despite being a Gran Reserva , preserves freshness enormous distinguished in clear notes of white flowers and fleshy fruits .
- Mouth: intense , evocative and highly enjoyable. Your fervescence gently caresses the palate , showing all the creaminess of the foam. Creamy and very persistent.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 12%.
TEMPERATURE: between 7 and 8 ° C
GRAPES : Macabeo ( 25 % ) , xarel.lo (25 % ) , Parellada ( 25%) and Chardonnay ( 25 % ) .
WINEMAKING: Its development is strictly limited to the great wines from exceptional vintages , obtained in Espiells Property , one of the most illustrious vineyards Sadurní Sant and Mediona higher in Penedes .
Gran Reserva, 42 months on average in the bottle.
CELLAR: Juve y Camps "
Juvé y Camps
The winery Juvé i Camps opened in 1921, which sold its first sparkling wine under the "Juve". The winery is due to the union of Juve i Baqués Joan and Teresa Ferrer i Camps and now produces wines and sparkling wines as recognized as: Casa Vella D'Espiells, Ermita D'Espiells, La Miranda...
Buy Juvé y Camps Wine:
Highlighted review about Gran Juvé y Camps
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
More reviews about Gran Juvé y Camps
Posted on 19/10/17 at 14.34
- View: gold, pale hues.
- Nose: intense, complex, cheerful and fresh aroma.
- Boca: an entry with great volume, a creamy, unctuous with complete...
Posted on 09/09/15 at 05.39