Juvé y Camps (Cava)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Juvé y Camps
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Regional CuisineVegetable mealsMeatPastaStartersSnacks and appetizersItalian CuisineWhite meatVegetable dishesFresh pastaCarpaccio
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Juvé y Camps
Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut is golden yellow colour.
- Nose: Intense and pleasant. At first fleshy fruit notes reminiscent of a floral background, in a short time becomes more complex notes are toast.
- Mouth: Pleasant, cream and fresh. Lingers on the palate for a long time
GRAPES: Macabeo, and Parellada Xarel·lo
AGEING: Aged for 24 months in bottle
TEMPERATURE: 7 ºC and 8 ºC
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with fish appetizers, meats, cheeses light. Perfect with rice, stews and cold cuts
Juvé y Camps
The winery Juvé i Camps opened in 1921, which sold its first sparkling wine under the "Juve". The winery is due to the union of Juve i Baqués Joan and Teresa Ferrer i Camps and now produces wines and sparkling wines as recognized as: Casa Vella D'Espiells, Ermita D'Espiells, La Miranda...
Buy Juvé y Camps Wine:
Highlighted review about Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut
More reviews about Juvé y Camps Cinta Púrpura Brut
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.29
Posted on 27/06/17 at 05.54
I found it exciting
Posted on 30/12/15 at 17.18
- View: golden yellow with fine and effervescent bubbles forming crown.
- Nose: pleasant and intense aroma, clear notes of fleshy fruits...
Posted on 12/05/14 at 05.52