Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Llopart Integral Brut Nature
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (40%), Xarel·lo (20%), Parellada|
|Pairing:||StartersFishSnacks and appetizersSaladsWhitefish|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut Nature|
If you liked Llopart Integral Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Llopart
Llopart Integral Brut Nature (Chardonnay, Xarel·lo and Parellada)
- View: Straw yellow, pale green highlights. Fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: rich primary aromas, fruity (apple, pineapple, peach).
- Mouth: light, soft, with great vividness and freshness.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava
GRAPES: Chardonnay (40%), Parellada (40%), Xarel.lo (20%)
AGING: 18 months booking
PREPARATION:. Made with wines that have made the first fermentation at a temperature of 15 ° C, and together with the unique "blend", result in the maximum stress of the fruity characteristics of the grape varieties.
MATCHING WINE: just as an aperitif, with starters and light dishes.
Alcohol content: 11.5%
La Cava Llopart is located in the Homestead "Can Llopart Subirats" in the town of Subirats, between Ordal and the massif of Garraf and four kilometers from Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. The new production and aging cellar, surrounded by vineyards property, concurrent with a traditional Catalan farmhouse...
Buy Llopart Wine:
Highlighted review about Llopart Integral Brut Nature
More reviews about Llopart Integral Brut Nature
Posted on 04/02/10 at 08.02
Alcohol content: 11.5%
Pairing: It is a particularly appropriate to take alone, as an aperitif or to accompany light dishes cava.
Preparation: Prepared with wines...
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: straw, pale greenish reflections. Fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: rich primary aromas, fruity (apple, peach, pineapple) and very conjoined....
Posted on 02/12/16 at 12.53
- View: Straw yellow, pale greenish sparkles, fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: rich aromas of fruit, apple, peach and pineapple.
- Mouth: Step by...
Posted on 03/08/16 at 06.51
Its intense colour attracted me. Delicious aromas of yeast and bakery. Liked the fruity flavour.
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.44
- View: Llopart Integral Brut Natur is straw-yellow color, with pale green highlights.
- Nose: Fine constant bubble. Wealth of primary aromas, fruity (apple, peach, pineapple), and...