Cavas Naverán (Cava)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Perles Roses de Naverán 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cavas Naverán
Perles Roses de Naverán 2015
TASTING NOTES Naverán Perles Roses 2015:
- View: pale pink, reflections of "onion skin" small "pink pearls", forming a crown feature.
- Nose: very nice first impression, thin and light, persistent aromas of varietal character and breeding.
- Mouth: pleasant, full and unctuous, with an elegant and very long aftertaste. Great balance, very fine and long finish.
VINEYARD: Cavas Naverán
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: as an aperitif or with all kinds of food.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
This firm is a shining example of the varietal renewal Penedès. Founded in 1984, but its origins go back centuries. The estate dates from the eleventh century, as witnessed by the Romanesque chapel in it exists. In the mid-nineteenth century, Pablo Parellada of Naveran built a solid...
Buy Cavas Naverán Wine:
Highlighted review about Perles Roses de Naverán 2015
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- it belongs to Naveran Champaigns and is made from grapes of Pinot Noir.
- It has a pale pink.
- Unravel thin and light aromas, with marked varietal character.
- The palate has a nice entry, with an unctuous and elegant and...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Perles Roses de Naverán 2011
Reviews about Perles Roses de Naverán 2008
Reviews about Perles Roses de Naverán 2013