Alta Alella (Cava)
£19.67 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Privat Opus Evolutium right now.
Technical sheet · Privat Opus Evolutium
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Alta Alella
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Brut Nature
- Gran Reserva
You may also be interested in...
Description · Alta Alella
Privat Opus Evolutium (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Privat Opus Evolutium is a Cava that represents the evolution of the traditional concept of Gran Reserva, a groundbreaking Cava. In its winemaking process, the must is extracted through a very light pressing to avoid the appearing of color in the Pinot Noir must, that, same as the Pansa Blanca, is fermented in stainless steel tanks. The Chardonnay does so in second-year French oak barrels. After 36 months of breeding, this excellent Cava is out on the market, to be enjoyed on moments that require a drink up to its standards.
- View: Privat Opus Evolutium is intense golden yellow color, glossy, fine bubble
- Nose: Aromas of white fruit (pear, banana, melon, baked apple ,...), background of white flowers (orange blossom)
- Mouth: It's nice to stay in your mouth, creamy, balanced. Intense and persistent aftertaste high
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGEING: Aged at least 30 months.
The vineyards at Can Genis are all planted on Sauló soil, one of the key distinguishing factors of Alella's wines. Sauló is an acidic, sandy soil with low limestone content, low organic matter and poor water retention. The estate is just 2 km from the Mediterranean, with the vineyards planted on...
Buy Alta Alella Wine:
Highlighted review about Privat Opus Evolutium
More reviews about Privat Opus Evolutium
Posted on 28/12/16 at 14.03
Posted on 03/01/11 at 10.40
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright golden. Aroma fine lees, dry nuts,
fragrant herbs, complex. Taste powerful, flavourful, good
acidity, fine bead, fine bitter notes
- Score: 91
Posted on 22/01/10 at 10.03
Posted on 26/10/16 at 10.47
- View: Privat Opus Evolution has a delicate straw color .
- Nose: rich aromas of ripe white fruit and white flowers wrapped in notes of bakers'
- Palate : An elegant and...
Posted on 21/07/16 at 05.30
I adored the Privat Opus Evolutiun Brut Nature Gran Reserva a lot
Posted on 21/12/15 at 18.19
- View: Privat Opus Evolutium Brut Nature Gran Reserva has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections bright and clean. It has a nice fine bubbles and persistent crown with a...
Posted on 21/03/12 at 04.56