Segura Viudas (Cava)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Segura Viudas
Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Brut Magnum
TASTING NOTES OF Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Brut Magnum:
- View: straw yellow and fine bubble
- Nose: breeding notes, smoked, pastries, fruit aromas, floral, balsamic and honey notes.
- Mouth: fruity, tasty, breeding notes, dry, elegant and full fruit.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada.
WINE PAIRING: pasta dishes, truffled, whitefish, sole meunière, monkfish, casseroles, ham, ham, cream cheese, all kinds of meats, venison and deer.
TEMPERATURE: 4 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
The Segura Viudas building, which dates back to the 11th century, was initially a watchtower. The various architectural styles visible today—Visigothic, Romanesque and Gothic—are the result of several work extensions. In the 13th century the tower lost its military importance and was converted...
Buy Segura Viudas Wine:
Highlighted review about Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Brut Magnum
Posted on 08/11/16 at 05.01
TIME to taste it: Formal, elegant dinners
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2020
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: Fine dining including Those recipes featuring truffles as an ingredient
GRAPES: Macabeo 67%, Parellada 33%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10
More reviews about Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Brut Magnum
Posted on 04/12/17 at 14.23
- View: pale golden bubble highly integrated, continuous, fine and persistent, with a remarkable crown, bright and clean.
- Nose: sense...
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Straw yellow, small bubble and well integrada.NARIZEn
- Nose: Nose: aromas are first smoked and then pastries and honey and fruit notes. BOCAEn
- Palate: Mouth: is tasty and...
Posted on 10/07/14 at 04.45