Technical sheet · Bollinger La Grande Année
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Colour :
- 2005 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Bollinger La Grande Année 2005, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger La Grande Année 2005 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING of Bollinger La Grande Année 2005:
- View: nice deep and light gold
- Nose: notes of honey, gingerbread, spice (cinnamon). Dried fruits (hazelnut) and dried flowers (linden)
- Palate: pastry, vanilla, candied orange and ripe fruit
GRAPES: 30% Chardonnay, 70% Pinot Black
AGEING: aged in oak barrels
PREPARATION: first assembly crus and grands crus
SUPPORT: Nuts of St Jacques, fish, sashimi, poultry
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger La Grande Année 2005
More reviews about Bollinger La Grande Année 2005
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 27/11/16 at 05.02
Posted on 12/03/16 at 05.10
TIME to taste it: anniversaries to celebrate
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2024
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRINGS: fish, seasoned cheese
GRAPES: 66% pinot noir,...
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: pale yellow color gold with fine bubbles.
- Nose: it is sleek good intensity and very nice. Complex with notes of fruit: citrus, apricot, apple, and then, after aeration, buttery...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Bollinger La Grande Année 2007
Reviews about Bollinger La Grande Année 2004