Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||300 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||DessertsStartersSnacks and appetizersFruitsPlums|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam has a nice golden color. Very fine bubbles.
- Nose: The nose has a beautiful beautiful complexity, ripe fruit and spicy aromas, with notes of baked apples, applesauce and peaches.
- Mouth: On the palate, there is a subtle combination of structure, length and liveliness. Bubbles are like velvet. Flavors of pear, brioche and spicy aromas, hints of fresh walnuts.
PAIRING: White meat, seafood stew, fish blue
GRAPES: Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Posted on 22/11/18 at 04.41
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Posted on 06/07/15 at 11.26
- View: golden color with greyish. Fine bubbles forming a rosary ending in an elegant crown. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Aromatically is complex,...
Posted on 18/06/17 at 04.41
Alcohol: 12, 0
Contents: 3, 0 l
Champagne Bollinger is a style, that of a family house that since 1829 has been able preservarela its independence, developing their own...
Posted on 27/06/14 at 11.48