£2,359.50 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Nebuchadnezzar right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Nebuchadnezzar
TASTING NOTES OF Bollinger Special Cuveé France Nebuchadnezzar:
- View: intense gold. Plentiful, tidy and tiny bubble.
- Nose: aroma of adequate intensity, lemon, toast, pastries and hazelnut.
- Mouth: fresh and very tasty, caressing and long-distance bubble.
GRAPES: 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, fish or white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- The true essence of bollinger champagne is the Special Cuvée
- This wine is known as "undated crop gross ", the traditional style...
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 03/11/17 at 20.04
It had a very deep colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. It reminded me of black plums.