[Bollinger Special Cuvée](http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28ert4bollinger-special-cuveelifestyle) por champagne-bollinger
In 1911, Georges Bollinger’s British agent gave him the idea for the name Special Cuvée – "special" written the English way, without an accent. He thought the French expression "Brut sans année" was no match for such a subtle champagne. More than a hundred years later, the name of Bollinger’s key figure champagne still symbolizes both its expertise and its history.
Technical sheet · Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||SeafoodStartersDessertsMeatChickenFishWhite meatCheeseChocolateHavarti cheeseChocolate fondant|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
- View: Golden colour, distinctive of black grape varieties; very fine bubbles
- Nose: A beautiful aromatic complexity, ripe fruit and spicy aromas, hints of roasted apples, apple compote and peaches.
- Mouth: A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity, bubbles like velvet, pear, brioche and spicy aromas, notes of fresh walnut.
GRAPES: 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier.
PREPARATION: Over 85% Grands and Premiers crus.
PAIRING: Fish, seafood, poultry and white meat
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
Posted on 03/01/19 at 10.41
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 23/06/17 at 16.35
Posted on 04/02/10 at 08.02
Alcohol content: 12%
Posted on 23/11/18 at 14.00
- View: intense gold. abundant, neat and tiny bubble.
- Nose: delicate aromas of fruit and white flowers and light notes of pastry.
Posted on 24/10/16 at 13.07
- View: Bollinger Special Cuvee is a golden color, distinctive sign of grapes and a very fine bubbles.
- Nose: a beautiful aromatic complexity with aromas of ripe fruit and...