- View: beautiful golden color with very fine bubbles.
- Nose: an original aromas, with notes of pine needles, balsamic and smoky notes, a pronounced minerality, dried fruit.
- Palate: nice balanced palate, with integrated freshness in a dense matter, a nice balance between volume and nervousness. Deutz Blanc de Blancs ends while complex elegance, yet structured.”
“Deep colour at first sight. Its aromas reminded me of yeast. The best aftertaste of Champagne.
I took the Deutz wine with grilled vegetables.
I had tried Deutz Amour Blanc de Blancs Blanc with some wine enthusiasts.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Deutz Blanc de Blancs 1995:
- View: shiny and bright white with fine, regular bubbles and a white foam.
- Nose: A nose of candied fruit, sweet spices, notes of brioche and honey
- Mouth: Large, rich mouth, beautiful rich material, a good density, a velvety texture, supported by creamy bubbles.