Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||37.5 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic 375ml (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
-View: Deutz Brut Classic 375ml has a deep golden color. Its bubbles are very thin
-Nose: very expressive nose, floral scents (hawthorn, white flower), then toast smells of marzipan, ripe fruit (apple, pear)
- Mouth: mouth gather in the cool smoothness Chardonnay with Pinot Noir grape, and a refined vinosity. Silky texture and flavors well blended
PAIRING: Ideal at the time of the aperitif, with fish and white meats
- STORAGE: taste from now or allowed to age 3 years in cellar yet
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 9 º C
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic 375ml
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic 375ml
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.49
- View: Intense golden. fine bubble slow release.
- Nose: elegant, apple, acacia flowers, confectionery and pastries background.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity, creamy on...
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier
PAIRING: Ideal as an...