Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 150 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
-View: Deutz Brut Classic Magnum is presenting deep gold color and very fine bubbles
-Nose: her bouquet on the nose is very expressive, first reveals floral notes (hawthorn, flower banking) then flavors of toast, marzipan and ripe fruits (Delicious apple, pear)
- Mouth: the mouth is associated with the freshness of Chardonnay, Pinot lubricity and elegant vinosity. The aromas are well cast and the texture is silky
PAIRING: Ideal at the time of appetizer, fish and white meats
- STORAGE: taste from now or allowed to age 3 years in cellar yet
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 9 º C
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic Magnum
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Resulting in...
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.54
- View: sparkling gold, a fine chain of bubbles.
- Nose: honeyed impressions, acacia flowers, confectionery, russet and brioche.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity and...
Posted on 29/07/15 at 05.28
It is dazzling
Posted on 22/09/12 at 05.11
An excellent wine
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Resulting in...
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Posted on 16/12/15 at 05.11