Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Dom Perignon Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2004 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier (29%), Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatSeafoodPâté or foie grasWhite meatFoie|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2030|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||96|
If you liked Dom Perignon Vintage 2004, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Dom Perignon Vintage 2004 (Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View:Dom Pérignon 2004 is of a light straw yellow colour.
- Nose: It offers aromas of brioche, almond, cocoa, white fruits and dried flowers.
- Palate: Although it is of a dense and creamy structure, it offers a soft and spicy touch with very fine bubbles.
VINEYARD: Dom Pérignon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir,
PREPARING: The harvest began on 24th September with the grapes displaying excellent ripeness and health.
AGING: The sparkling wine has been ageing during 40 months in bottles.
PAIRING: Smoked fish, white meats, baked poisssons.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Perignon Vintage 2004
More reviews about Dom Perignon Vintage 2004
Posted on 25/01/16 at 18.23
Taste: The taste that makes it really starts to question whether there...
Posted on 19/10/16 at 17.35
- View: golden, green hues.
- Nose: aromas of fresh almond and harvest, candied lemon and dried fruit.
- Mouth: deeper characters smoked and roasted flavors,...
Posted on 16/10/15 at 14.51
- View: Straw.
- Nose: a scent of almond, cocoa powder and white fruit with hints of dried flowers.
- Mouth: persistent full flavor with maximum elegance...
Posted on 15/09/15 at 15.02
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: incredible nose of green apple, honeysuckle, then fresh apricot and brioche.
- Mouth: impeccable length, a thin line between...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Perignon Vintage 2000
Reviews about Dom Perignon Vintage 2006