Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Moët & Chandon is the maker of this Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 (£164.96), a sparkling wine from Champagne that is made of pinot noir and chardonnay of 2006 and has an alcoholic strength of 13%. Food like foie and whitefish is an ideal match for this wine sparkling. Uvinum users give this Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 4,1 of 5 points and has also robert parker: 96 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Gran Reserva
If you liked Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 strong> is a bright and generous Cuvée Prestige. It expresses the maturity of the harvest and leaves a soft salty note in the aftertaste. A good champagne to accompany the most succulent dishes or simply alone.
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2006:
- View: golden yellow, lemon reflections.
- Nose: pure air and bright bouquet, delicate floral and fruity, evolving rapidly toward nuances of candied fruit, dry hay and toast and flashes of licorice notes.
- Mouth: opulent, succulent and round wine. Complex, silky, creamy. An exquisite bitter finish with the brackish nature of the sea.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: risottos, white meat, fruit desserts, tempura, Iberian ham.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Nose: The immediate impression is of the mildness of the pure, airy, bright bouquet. A floral, fruity pastel tone then unfolds and quickly darkens into candied fruit, ripe hay and toasted notes, along with hints of licorice. - Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at...read complete
More reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 15/06/17 at 05.02
Dom Perignon vintage exists only. Only the best bays of the most remarkable years are selected, on the whole field. Each vintage has its own character, unique, reflecting the special conditions of...read complete
Posted on 25/08/17 at 13.59
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon 2006:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: Delicate floral and fruity, hints of candied fruit, dry hay, toast notes, flashes of licorice.
- Mouth: opulent,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2000