Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
The Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 (£129.58) is a sparkling wine from Champagne produced by Moët & Chandon based on pinot noir and chardonnay of 2006 and has an alcohol content of 13%. The Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 is best combined with foie and pâté or foie gras. According to Uvinum users, the Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 deserves an evaluation of 4,1 of 5 points and obtained the following scores: robert parker: 96 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Gran Reserva
If you liked Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 strong> is a bright and generous Cuvée Prestige. It expresses the maturity of the harvest and leaves a soft salty note in the aftertaste. A good champagne to accompany the most succulent dishes or simply alone.
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2006:
- View: golden yellow, lemon reflections.
- Nose: pure air and bright bouquet, delicate floral and fruity, evolving rapidly toward nuances of candied fruit, dry hay and toast and flashes of licorice notes.
- Mouth: opulent, succulent and round wine. Complex, silky, creamy. An exquisite bitter finish with the brackish nature of the sea.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: risottos, white meat, fruit desserts, tempura, Iberian ham.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 20/06/17 at 05.11
- TASTE NOTE: Champagne pale yellow color with gold. The first floral nose leads quickly to fresh almonds, dried apricots and toasted bun. The palate is full-bodied and harmony. bumper crop for their great balance between power and acidity. - ALCOHOLIC: 12 - TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 ° C - PAIRING:...read complete
More reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 15/06/17 at 05.02
Dom Perignon vintage exists only. Only the best bays of the most remarkable years are selected, on the whole field. Each vintage has its own character, unique, reflecting the special conditions of...read complete
Posted on 09/08/16 at 05.34
A super purchase
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2000