Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Gran Reserva
If you liked Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006 is a bright and generous Cuvée Prestige. It expresses the maturity of the harvest and leaves a soft salty note in the aftertaste. A good champagne to accompany the most succulent dishes or simply alone.
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2006:
- View: golden yellow, lemon reflections.
- Nose: pure air and bright bouquet, delicate floral and fruity, evolving rapidly toward nuances of candied fruit, dry hay and toast and flashes of licorice notes.
- Mouth: opulent, succulent and round wine. Complex, silky, creamy. An exquisite bitter finish with the brackish nature of the sea.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: risottos, white meat, fruit desserts, tempura, Iberian ham.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 18/11/17 at 04.31
The nose is pure, light and refreshing. The first impressions are that of spring blossom and white fruit, but then the bouquet also offers dried fruit, fresh hay, toast, brioche and...
More reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006
Posted on 15/06/17 at 05.02
Posted on 25/08/17 at 13.59
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: Delicate floral and fruity, hints of candied fruit, dry hay, toast notes, flashes of licorice.
- Mouth: opulent,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2000