Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Dom Pérignon Vintage
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Gran Reserva
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009 (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009:
- View: Golden yellow.
- Nose: nose, notes of fruit (guava, white peach) and citrus (green grapefruit, nectarine), and a spicy touch.
- Mouth: fleshy fruit notes, rich aroma. controlled power, a persistent, silky, salt, bitter and iodinated end.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: appetizer, fish, seafood, poultry and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 9 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009
More reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009
Posted on 18/12/18 at 08.55
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: notes of guava, green grapefruit rind, stone fruits: white peach and nectarine, vanilla and a woody...
Posted on 13/10/18 at 03.50
Posted on 01/09/18 at 04.16
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It is produced in the Moët & Chandon cellar and belongs to the D. O. Champagne (France). It is made of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2000
Reviews about Dom Pérignon Vintage 2006