Product not available in United States
It is a champagne with a fine aromatic richness and aromas of stone fruits and peach. The taste is powerful and complex.
The Drappier Carte D'Or Brut is ideally suited as an aperitif and should be served at a temperature of 7°C.
Technical sheet · Drappier Carte D'Or Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Drappier Carte D'Or Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Drappier
Drappier Carte D'Or Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Drappier Carte D'Or Brut :
- View: gold with copper highlights.
- Scent: floral (jasmine). After aromas of white fruits (vine peaches). Spicy touch.
- Taste: powerful and complex. And winey, fruity (peach, apricot, red berries) long and fresh. GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. WINERY: Champagne Drappier "
Buy Drappier Wine:
Highlighted review about Drappier Carte D'Or Brut
More reviews about Drappier Carte D'Or Brut
Posted on 17/10/13 at 04.55
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.54
- View: Drappier Carte D'Or Brut is a deep golden color. Neat and tiny bubble
- Nose: good intensity, firm and full.
- Mouth: note of green apple, pear and a slightly floral tone....
Posted on 30/07/12 at 06.01
Drappier Carte D'Or Brut is perfect in the company
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Champagne closer to the so-called accuracy. Far from the hype that can...
Posted on 26/11/15 at 04.54
Posted on 25/11/15 at 15.52
Posted on 17/09/14 at 04.37
Posted on 07/07/14 at 18.29