Duval Leroy (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Duval Leroy Brut Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Duval Leroy
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked Duval Leroy Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Duval Leroy
Duval Leroy Brut Réserve (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Duval Leroy shows a medium yellow gold
- Nose: peach and lemon confit, with smoky and mineral notes and aftertaste reminiscent of gingerbread cookies.
- Mouth: A perfect balance between elegance and power.
Grapes: 70% Chardonnay and 30% Pinot Noir
WINERY: Duval Leroy
Duval-Leroy remains, at the beginning of the 21st Century, a family-owned firm; for that we should be grateful, as Champagne has already had more than its fair share of big business buyouts. Also, the range of wines has a number of surprisingly good high-points (although there are also some...
Buy Duval Leroy Wine:
Highlighted review about Duval Leroy Brut Réserve
Posted on 03/05/17 at 04.51
We find in this brut Champagne all the power of unique, universal high-end champagne.
The Maison Duval-Leroy plays on the assembly of Pinot and Chardonnay.
Boasting fifteen crus and a generous supply of reserve wine,...
More reviews about Duval Leroy Brut Réserve
Posted on 25/02/14 at 05.51
Duval Leroy Brut is a success
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- On the nose, the Duval-Leroy Brut exudes intense aromas of ripe yellow fruit, citrus and brioche
- It's a juicy polynuclear champagne, mostly...